Sunday, March 30, 2008

Give me the best of KSU

They say most blogs have an average readership of about one, and I must say this blog has only a handful of readers, primarily myself. But those readers who have stopped by - recently from Manhattan, Woodland Park, Colo, Omaha, Wamego, Mobile, Ala., Lenexa, KS., Bowie, Md, Denver, Colo., Wichita, Kansas City, Mo. - are welcome always. I expect I will continue this blog for quite a while.

If any of the readers has a story that illustrates the best of KSU, please share it here. While I have tended to dwell on one (continuing) negative experience with KSU and their accountability about a residence hall assault, I know that many others have had different experiences. Tell me the best of KSU - what examples of customer service or excellence can you tell?


No comments:

campus crime - Bing News