Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Invitation extended

This morning I talked with Derek Jackson of KSU and invited him to be a guest author for this blog. I reiterated by my disappointment in K-State's lack of accountability on residence hall security and asked him to consider my original request that K-State cover any unpaid medical bills related to the attack on someone in my family. I also said that my Freedom of Information Act request entailed far more than the University provided relating to the reports from the residence hall security committee.

Relating to the case I am so exorcised about, I asked him if he could provide an account of how the assailant got into Goodnow Hall. He could not because the report wasn't in front of him. I told him that stretches credulity to believe that. And that is all I have to say about that

No comments:

campus crime - Bing News