Saturday, March 3, 2007

Huggie Bear

Whenever I think that I haven't been quite as generous as I should be when it comes to K-State's performance relating to campus security or customer service(described in earlier posts), I think of Bob Huggins and his tough love for K-State students.

After the game today, Huggie Bear said that he appreciated all 37 students that came to every game - and to remember to bring back 2,000 of their closest friends next year. I love Huggins as much as the next guy, but come on, lay off the students for once. But I give him a partial pass because what he said was true; only 37 students did go to every game!

If the well-rewarded Huggins can be hard on K-State students for failing to show up during Christmas break against Cleveland State, I will show tough love toward K-State for failing to implement needed security changes at residence halls, and then falling down in accountability, leadership and customer service.

No comments:

campus crime - Bing News